Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Midnight Plum | My Makeup

Hey everyone, 
Hope your all well! I thought Id experiment with some of the products I recently purchased from MAC. I loving the Duo eyeshadow, complete opposite shades but goes so well together. I added the lighter shade which is a light mustard colour all over the lid and blended it out. I put the shimmery turquoise colour on the my bottom lashes to add a bit of colour. I used the Antonio Lopez face collection in Coral, which includes blush, highlighter and bronzer.  For the lips I used a dark purple/pink shade which contrast the eyeshadow. 









Rimmel Wake Me Up - 200 Soft Beige 
Collection 2000 - Light 
Benefit Porefessional 
L'Oreal Volume Million 
MAC Antonio Lopez Face Collection - Coral
MAC Double Feature 4 Duo Eyeshadow 
Benefit Gimme Brow 
Maybelline Colour Sensational - Midnight Plum


7 comments:

  1. Very nice makeup look !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make-up I also really love how cute the mac palette is :D Its so mini haha xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Look! Love it ,great Work!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mascara and plum coloured Mabelline lipstick look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that mascara makes your eyes pop!
    XO, Steph
    http://sunberrystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment, I really appreciate it, I read every single one of your comments, it makes my day.. Feel free to contact me directly through my email aaynur3@gmail.com or my twitter @filthyfashi0n