Saturday, 8 March 2014

Haul | New Look, River Island and Boots

Hey beauties,
Sorry I haven't been blogging for a while, Ive been really busy with Uni so I thought Id take a break from blogging for a bit. But I'm back now and I won't be leaving any time soon haha. 

I seriously have a shopping addiction.. well who doesn't. I went shopping with my mum last week, only needing hairspray. But me being me, I ended up with 3 dresses, boots and unessery beauty items, why do I do this? someone should take my bank card away from me. On the plus side it means more outfit of the day post. 

New Look has a 60% sale on right now, I was very tempted to do online shopping but I stopped myself. However I ended up buying things from their shop. Whoops. 


Rose Print Dress - New Look £11 Sale

I think this dress is perfect for spring/ summer, its really thin and such a nice material for the summer, so you wouldn't get hot. The print is also gorgeous, which is the reason I bought this dress, the lace trimming gives it an edgy look. 



These boots are super comfy. The colour of the boots is gorgeous. Its a chunky boot heel which I love. They would go with anything, I just LOVE these. 


Black Tartan Dress - New Look £19.99

Its monochrome, its tartan and its has a collar. My three favourite trends in one dress and its such a good price, need I say more. 


Floral Tea Dress - River Island £25

I know its got a similar pattern to the New Look dress, but its a different shape. Its such a cute tea dress, the print and the colour of the dress is stunning. Such a pretty day dress. 


All items are from Boots. 

Benefit Gimme Brow Gel - Light/Med 
Benefit Fakeup Crease Control Hydrating Concealer - Light 
V05 Strong Hold 
Carex Aloe Vera Gel
Barry M Polish - Grey 
 Maybelline Color Sensational - Midnight Plum 

25 comments:

  1. Love the tartan dress.

    http://skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uni is your priority, no need to apologize!
    You got some really nice goodies there! Love the benefit gimme brow, so easy to apply! And that purple lipstick looks bomb!
    xo
    The Beauty Break // http://beautytimebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Barry M nail polish shade you got. I need to add it to my collection X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the dresses so cute ! Perfect for spring :)

    ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought those boots in black wish they had this colour, they are so comfy I'm not usually a heel wearer but i love mine :) Great haul love the tartan dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very lovely dresses you purchased xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all the dresses, especially the collared one! So cute! xx

    Amazing look, the striped two piece is so unique! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute tartan dress!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Haul!
    Love the boots!
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love that second dress! Cute collars win me over every time :)

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the monochrome dress, such a pretty print! Those boots are gorgeous too, I really like the front zip and buckles!

    www.elizabethlola.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That rose print dress is lovely, I'd really like a cami dress version!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like it all especially the boots!

    Esther | SILVANNIE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I always love seeing hauls! You got some really, really great items! I would love to have many of them in my closet! Especially that white&black checked dress!

    www.callmemaddie.com
    Win a $100 gift card from Jollychic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds so like me... pop out for milk, come home with 10 bags... and no milk! girl problems, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all of those dresses!
    http://cat3zoe.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the tartan dress and the boots! You got some great deals for not meaning to go shopping ahaha (:
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment, I really appreciate it, I read every single one of your comments, it makes my day.. Feel free to contact me directly through my email aaynur3@gmail.com or my twitter @filthyfashi0n